Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day Two at Revelstoke Mountain Resort

Another fantastic day. The runs were very open as if we had the place to ourselves. The groomers here are amazing, not what the place is known for but these runs alone are worth the visit. We also had some enjoyable tree skiing. The trees are a bit tighter than they are at Red Mountain, perhaps there will be some selective logging in the future. This afternoon I skied with Dan and Nitzan Skulnik and Julie Hamel. Dan runs the Snowsports School and Nitzan and Julie are instructors here. They opened my eyes to the potential of the terrain here. I plan to take the group on a bit of an adventure run tomorrow.

Tearing up the Revelstoke trees are Canadian Ski Quester's Samantha Bell and Peter Parrot.

Check out Samantha's blog by going to my profile if you are interested in today's action by Mark Impey



4 comments:

Greg said...

Yes, Revelstoke is amazing. You gotta go to North Bowl! :-)

Samantha's profile/blog seems to private so I can't see it.

Canadian Ski Quest said...

You need to go to my profile first and then go to 'blogs I follow'

Greg said...

Yea that worked. Thanks!

Sorry still getti gthe hang of these interwebs. :-)

BTW Nice 360! (I trust you actually landed it this time)

Canadian Ski Quest said...

No Disapointments