Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Change is Here



What a sweet sound to wake up to-my neighbour shoveling snow off his walkway. I think I have forgotten where my snow shovel is?
We didn't get much but it is nice to know that it can snow. It did snow throughout the day today but without significant accumulation. It has been snowing tonight but I am not expecting much as I can see stars through the clouds.
I was skiing with Michael and Emma O'Brien today with very good results particularly with young Emma. I encouraged more movement with her lower body which helped to keep her out of the backseat. After quite a bit of mileage I asked her to move laterally instead of vertically. She was a totally different skier, she turned dynamic, and made my job very rewarding. Great work O'Briens.



No comments: