Saturday, January 3, 2009

Canadian Ski Quest Week One


Today was arrival day for the first Canadian Ski Quest camp of the 2008/09 season. It feels great to move from organization season to operational season. My winter routine starts tomorrow, nice to have guests in town. We have 13 participants this week between Aladar and I. Tomorrow we will ski with everyone for a couple of hours, it is a chance for everyone gets to know each other and for us to work out who will ski with who.
A cold beautiful day at the mountain today. -18C but hardly any wind and blue sky. I was on my snowboard, had some great carving runs. Felt good to me anyway, possibly it looked quite disgusting to others! The cold and dry weather has created very gripy and squeaky snow, made me feel like a snowboarding hero!!

No comments: