Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Marks Impey's 2014 Goals

A goal without a plan is simply a dream, I have plans but will not bore with the details.  Warren Jobbitt, the  CSIA western Program Director asked all CSIA Course Conductors to share our top 5 season 2014 goals with him, so stating them publicly I think will make them more real for me.

Here goes:

1) To maintain a level of fitness that will allow me to ski injury free for the duration.

2) To be organized enough with Canadian Ski Quest and Nonstop so that I can truly enjoy the season and my guest will experience the best season ever.

3) To attain consolidation in riding rails.

4) To be able to set an athletic standard at the highest level for the CSIA (strong level 4 demonstrator) and for the Red Mountain Freeski Team.

5) To remain involved with the CSIA

Now it's on.....


1 comment:

Greg said...

All sounds doable. :-)