Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cat Skiing on Grey Mountain

Simon and I had the opportunity to experience Cat Skiing on Grey Mountain today.  It was definitely the best $20.00 I have spent in a long time.  $10.00 each for a ride to the top of Grey, thanks Red Mountain.  Red Mountain Ski Patroller Jamie provided guidance and run recommendations on the way up in the Cat, then the decisions were ours to make.  We were dropped off right at the peak and had all of Grey to share with 8 others.  Unlike a regular Cat ski experience the group scattered, we all went to different parts of the mountain.  It was just me and Simon up there.  Simon was blown away; Simon Quote "I finally understand why people have been hiking up here".

2 comments:

Paul said...

Looks excellent! Need to build it into the Canadian Ski Quest programme?

Canadian Ski Quest said...

I am looking at doing that.