Monday, August 17, 2009

Eccentric dressing in Richmond

Sorry, no photo of this one:

Going from summer to winter is tricky in terms of packing, I try to go as lightly as possible. This means one pair of shoes, good for everything, a shoe that goes with everything-except athletic apparel!

I decided to go for a walk this morning, it was too hot to wear jeans so i used my running shorts, which I brought along for hot tub opportunities. Great short for hot tubs, but they do not go so fashionably with dress shoes, especially with black socks. I know this thanks to passersby. I had a great walk and I think provided some entertainment to Richmond residents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's never a camera available when its needed :-)

Third Time Lucky! said...

Mark don't worry, I believe Mr Egan is often seen out on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, wearing his red patent leather shoes, black socks! with suspenders, accompanying his dicky bow and best pair of speedos!.....MMM Nice.

Anyway if you're meeting up with Mike nobody will notice what you're wearing. Have fun Adrian.