Sunday, August 16, 2009

Canadian Ski Quest New Zealand 2009

Well finally something to write about. Mike Manara and I are off to New Zealand for the annual Canadian Ski Quest tour. I am in Richmond now, staying here overnight en route to Christchurch. I am at the moment in no mans land. I am staying at one of those airport hotels in an area that is totally designed around the car. There is a heap of traffic and thousands of people around, but there is literally nothing here. Unless you count bland hotel restaurants. Life in this placed must be bland bland bland. I am actually looking forward to spending time at the Vancouver airport tomorrow.

I am pretty happy to be going to New Zealand even if I will not be able to ski, I love the country. Mike and I meet tomorrow and we fly through San Francisco to Auckland and then on to Christchurch. I am hoping our stopover in San Fran is long enough to give us a chance to experience it.

No comments: