Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Surgery

Typical, my insurance company did not come through. It appears I have had a false sense of security with my medical insurance. If there is a way for an insurance company to get out of paying for medical bills, they will find it.

I had surgery on Monday in Trail so I am now on my way to recovery. It appears this will be a long one, next Wednesday I will get a hip to ankle cast that will be with me for two months. I am just coming to terms with how much I will have to change my lifestyle.

Give me a couple of days to get mobile and motivated and this blog will go back to being a bit more about Canadian Ski Quest and Red Mountain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mark,

I was in Rossland when I heard the news - wish you the fastest & easiest recovery.

By the way, you were up early - 5:44am???

Greg said...

Hope it will all work out well for you. It sucks but I am sure something positive is bound to come out of it. Chin up!