Friday, November 7, 2008

Dawn is 39 Today

Happy birthday to my Dawn. We have been together now for 17 years, you know it is long time when a calculator is used (like I just did) to work out how long you have been together. In writing this, I have also just realised another milestone has occurred. I have lived with Dawn for as long as I have lived with my parents (you know you are middle aged when.....). Dawn is the love of my life, we have accomplished a lot together. To think where we were 10 years ago. Then it never occurred to us that we would have so much now, we have been a very successful partnership in life and in business. Life has exceeded our expectations. In having Dawn as my partner, I have a lot to be thankful for. Happy birthday Dawn.

3 comments:

Alan said...

You both make a great team together.
Happy Birthday Dawn.
(Nice words Mark)
Warmest wishes
Alan
((See you both in Feb))

Happy Dog Ski Team said...

Dawn - Happy Birthday - hope that you had a great day

But Mark you're setting the bar way too high for the rest of us husbands !!!!

Princess Fiona has mentioned this blog to me 17 times over the weekend

See you both in a few weeks

Michael

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Birthday Dawn!
Look forward to seeing you both soon.
Best wishes, Paul