Thursday, October 16, 2008

England Bound

I will be heading off to London England next week for the London Ski Show. I will be there for a week. Being from a small place like Rossland, I really appreciate being in an urban environment every once in a while, really looking forward to it, crowded tubes and all.
I am trying to organise a bit of a reunion for past Red Mountain NONSTOPSKI participants. I will be at the Beaconsfield Pub Hammersmith at 7:00 next Friday (Oct 24), if anyone gets this.
Cheers,
Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,
Sorry, I can't make London that weekend, it would have been great to catch up over a few drinks. However I'll be in Birmingham the following Friday for the British Ski show if you are still around.
Have a great trip, look forward to hearing all about it.
See you in January.
Cheers, Paul