Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Finally on the Rails

My Yodel Challenge has been a bit of a challenge to get started.  Today was Day 1.  Today was the first time I have been able to actually hit the park.  2015 has been a slow opening for Red Mountain, but we are back on track now with Motherlode and Paradise chairs opening tomorrow.

My only other options were the small home made Jib park kids have made at Rossland Secondary, which I opted out of since it was a sheet of ice.  The Whitewater terrain park was not open the two days I was there.  Red Mountain opened on Saturday December 20 and I Conducted a CSIA Level 1 course for three days.  So today was Day 1 of my challenge.  These boxes were about as far as I dared go, but I did hit them over and over again and did actually develop a level of comfort.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow.. I used to be searching for this and at last acquired it from this post. Thanks for making it easier.
For information about Web Designing Dubai or Web Designing Karachi please visit website.