Thursday, December 4, 2014

48 Year Old Tomato Head Park Rat

Interested in seeing Mark Impey do something new AND utterly humiliating?  Read on...

I am involved with the Rossland Skatepark Association, our goal is to raise enough funds to develop a Skatepark in Rossland.  We have the land, the design and over $100000.00 raised.  In the month of December the Nelson and District Credit Union and two anonymous contributors have each pledged $10000.00 ($30000.00) total in matching funds to what the community can raise.  So if I can raise $500.00, they will throw in $500.00.

Terrain Parks scare the hell out of me.  Tomato Heads are always so dammed cheerful.

The Challenge I am undertaking for the Rossland Skatepark is to learn a completely new  (to me) aspect of skiing.  The Park!  I pledge in the month of December; 20 sessions of at least 45 minutes duration which will result in the establishment of the most elderly Park Rat at Red Mountain.   If I reach my hopefully unattainable (serious) goal of $1000.00 I will join Finn and Blaise for their jump line session wearing only my tighty whities and a Tomato Head helmet from my sworn enemies-the Red Mountain Tomato Heads.

Game on-oh god!!!

To donate: http://rosslandskatepark.yodel.org/challenge/48-year-old-tomato-head-park-rat

No comments: