Sunday, December 15, 2013

2014 Red Mountain Opening Day

 Well Red Mountain opened yesterday for the 2014 season.  I say well done to the Red Mountain staff for working with what they have.

We have started but definitely need another snowfall.  Skiing was good up high as long as we stayed off piste.  There were a lot of stick coming through on the groomers.  I skied with the Red Mountain Free Ski Team.  We lapped Mini Bowls and Beer Belly.  It felt great to be skiing with the team and we had a great day, it was the first day of the season for me where I finished physically tired and emotionally high.

Top Photo: Links Line, I might ski it today, staying skiers far left.

Toby Sutton on Beer Belly
 Jayson Taylor working his Lines
Fine Form from Maeva Canayer









Simon Gagnon making it look easy.

No comments: