Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome Back to the Canadian Ski Quest Blog

My Friend Paul Egan suggested I get back into the blog, so here it is Paul-an update on what is happening in and around Red Mountain and Rossland for the 2011 Season.My main focus this fall has been training for the Red Mountain Freeski Academy. The above photo was taken on Sunday (Oct 31) and is of Jay Maloney, on the first rail of the season. We drove up to the Nancy Greene Summit, with the rail to get in some early season sliding.
We are running 2-3 times per week. This shot was taken last Tuesday, our goal was to run from the High School to the snowline. It was easier than we thought, this was well below the bottom of Sally's Alley. Winter is close!
The Ski Academy, Hiking Old Glory, in September!

1 comment:

Rick Boucher said...

Welcome back to ski season blogging. I've got you on my list. Good luck and have a great season!