Sunday, September 13, 2009

ABC Nightline

After an overnight delay in Denver we are all back in Rossland, a world away from New York. What a great experience. Other than the expense, it was nothing like what I had expected. Service everywhere was great, people were polite, people were relaxed, it is a city I would love to go back to.

We did not have to do an interview for Good Morning America, which I am happy about as I think they over sensationalised the incident in the first clip. Another ABC show called Nightline wanted to interview us but we decided not to based on the Good Morning America segment. However, the Nightline segment was a much higher professional standard. Here is a link to it, sorry but you do have to go through advertising to see it.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerindex?id=8553800

After we passed through Canada customs today, Simon commented that the officer did not recognise him. I guess his 15 minutes of fame are over. I think this topic has one more blog post in it and then I promise to get back to Canadian Ski Quest and Rossland life.

1 comment:

Greg said...

'over sensationalised'? Ha! I can just imagine if Fox News got involved...'Animal terrorists in our forests...will you be their next victim?'. They're pretty good at making a terrorist hideout out of a molehill. :-)