Monday, July 6, 2009

SCENAR TREATMENT

For the past two months I have been undertaking SCENAR treatment on my ruptured Patella tendon. Peter Stuart and Canadian Ski Quest particpant Kimberly Pegg from Rossland are the Canadian distributors of the devices. I have found the treatment to be highly and immediately effective. I have been seeing Peter and Kimberley twice a week and believe this treatment has really speeded my recovery along. Visiting Rossland this week is Helen Gracie from Australia. Helen is the CEO of Scenar Health. More info can be found on their website. In the photo are myself, Peter Stuart (crouching), and Helen Gracie.


http://www.scenarhealth.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can also fully endorse the use of SCENAR treatment! I was unfortunate enough to sprain my ankle in March whilst skiing at Red. Kimberly Pegg came to my rescue and used the scenar on me for a couple of sessions. I have no doubt that the SCENAR helped relieve my pain and aided a much speedier recovery. Many thanks to Kimberly for her help.

Unknown said...

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a PS 705 Mini (January). This unit was purchased from Europe, but is identical to the C-Dove (Cosmodic), which was re-badged for sale in the US. It does have a one year limited internal software guarantee that will last until January 2011.

If you are not familiar with Scenar/Cosmodic technology, a quick look through a website called TrueScenar.com should help give you a better idea of what this unit was made to do. The technology was originally developed in Russia for their space program. It's function is to communicate with your body's nervous system through a small electrical diode attached that is to the internal computer. It is intended to both read your body's current electrical signals, and to correct them, stimulating the body to heal itself.

The device seems to be working like new. This model often sells for over $2,000 in the US. I was able to get it cheaper from Europe and I am now looking for $850 (or make an offer) for the device, which will include the leather carrying case, the instructional manual, the software warranty, and any email support with myself that you require. Feel free to pass this ad to any friends who are looking to start out with Scenar/Cosmodic therapy.

Jordan

jordanwr@fishhoo.com