Sunday, February 1, 2009

NONSTOP Instructor Standards

This is tooting the NONSTOP horn a bit.....

This photo is of my fellow course conductor on the CSIA Level 4 course Jason Simpson. Jason is the Technical Director of the Whistler NONSTOP program, my Whistler counterpart. I think the fact that two of the Level 4 CSIA course conductors are directly employed by NONSTOP says a great deal about the standards the company sets. None of NONSTOP's competitors are represented amongst the Level 4 course conducting staff. I truly believe NONSTOP sets the highest standards of any instructor training program, in all aspects of the business. And this is how they attract people like Jason. I am very proud to be a part of it.

1 comment:

Greg said...

He is bending those fatties (look like 90mm+) quite nicely. :-)