Sunday, February 1, 2009

CSIA Level 4 at Sun Peaks


I am at Sun Peaks to conduct the Level 4 course. This is a real challenge for me as an instructor, the candidates taking the course represent the most professional instructor group in Canada. All are very dedicated to the profession of ski instructing and all have a tremendous amount of experience. Working this course really keeps my teaching sharp. I will be here for the entire week.

The snow conditions here are similar to Red, great groomers, but little to entice us off piste.

This photo is CSIA course conductor Bartoz Barcynski from Whistler.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Nice snow.

I am going to be picky and say that he is dragging his inside pole waaay too much in that shot. The photo of Jason (in the other post) is awesome. Can't fault it!

No I can't just enjoy the picture for what it is...I just had to give my 2 cents... :p