Thursday, January 14, 2010

The "Before" Shots

It snowed all day today, the skiing just improved as the day went on. I was skiing with the NONSTOP group again today. It was a fantastic day, partly due to the conditions and partly due to the enthusiasm of the group. These are the fun photos, there actually was some excellent skiing today amongst the group, unfortunately none of it captured by the camera. One thing I can say about these guys is that they definitely push the limits, as you can see by the photos. I did say speed is your friend to them at least a couple of times. I wonder if I still have their trust???

For this photo Rick Kilbride very kindly volunteered to demonstrate the NONSTOP pre 11 weeks training ski technique. He did a fantastic job!
Aiden working hard on keeping his feet apart on Alder gully, Phil Snook demonstrating something else in the background.
Scott Bayliss testing the Red Mountain product.


No comments: