Friday, November 20, 2009

Fischer Skis and Canadian Ski Quest

Make sure you are sitting down for this one: Mark Impey is switching from Ski Sponsors from Head to Fischer!!! The news is having a dramatic effect on the entire ski industry.

I have been with Head for the past 12 seasons in both Canada and Australia, and it has been a great run. I obviously continue to support the Head product which I truly believe in, but things change and it is time to move forward. I will be working with Robin McLeish who I used to work with at Head, and I am very happy to reestablish this working relationship.

I am off to Banff today to participate in the CSIA Level 4 Course Conductor Training. I am not teaching it this year as I want to see if my knee is up to the task first. I am skiing tomorrow so we will see how that test goes.

Still having difficulty with my picassa program so no photos of Rossland. But the snow has continued. 49 Degrees North is opening on Saturday, so hopefully Red is not to far behind.

No comments: